Refunds and Cancellation Policy
Last modified: May 21, 2021
This policy should be read in conjunction with our Terms and Conditions of Use and Purchase. In the event of a conflict between this policy and our terms and conditions, our terms and conditions will apply.
We want every product that you purchase from us to match your expectations. In fact, we are so confident about our products, our prices and our customer service that if, for any reason whatsoever, you do not find the information useful, we will refund your money. No risk, no pesky questions, no feet-dragging. We live and breathe personality types and want nothing more than to help our readers.
This refund policy does not affect your rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (“Consumer Regulations”) which are explained below.
We simply ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
- Please keep your confirmation email. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the refund.
- Contact our Customer Services Team on email@example.com.
- That’s it, we will then process your refund.
Our Returns policy is quite straightforward but there are several conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
- It is your responsibility to request a refund. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
- If you have not requested a refund within 30 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a refund.
- By accepting a refund, you warrant to us that you have (i) not shared any copies of the relevant content (including any e-books) with any other person and (ii) deleted or destroyed all copies of the relevant content (including any e-books) that you have in your possession.
- We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 10 working days of the request being received by us.
- For our subscription-based services, we will only be able to refund the last payment linked to your subscription.
If you have any questions about our Refund Policy please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to Cancel Under the Consumer Regulations
We think that our own refund policy above will more than meet your needs, however this does not affect your statutory cancellation rights under the Consumer Regulations.
We have explained below how you can exercise your right under the Consumer Regulations to cancel your contract with us. Please note that in many cases our own refund policy may be applicable or may be more suitable for your requirements.
You have a right to cancel a contract with us for digital content within 14 days without giving any reason. However, you consent to us providing you with digital content before the end of this cancellation period and you acknowledge that where you download or otherwise access the digital content during this cancellation period your right to cancel the contract will be lost.
Where you have purchased digital content, the statutory cancellation period will accordingly expire at the end of 14 days after the day of the formation of the contract or (if earlier) at the time that you download or otherwise access the content. The day of the formation of the contract will be the day that we send our confirmation email.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us, NERIS Analytics Limited, email email@example.com, of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement. You may use the cancellation form attached, but it is not compulsory.
To meet the cancellation deadline it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effect of Cancellation – Services
The cancellation period for the services ends at the end of 14 days after the day on which the contract for the services is entered into. If you supply notice of cancellation to us during the cancellation period and the services have not commenced then we will refund the price paid for such services to you. If you request services during the cancellation period and those services are fully performed then you will lose the right to cancel the contract. Otherwise you are obliged to pay us a proportionate amount for the services you have received during the period prior to your cancellation, as more particularly described below.
If you have requested that we begin performance of services during the cancellation period of 14 days, you agree to pay us a proportionate amount for the services which we have supplied up to receipt of your notice of cancellation. If the services have been completed before you supplied notice of cancellation then you will remain liable for the full cost of the services supplied.
You can use the following cancellation form:
To: NERIS Analytics Limited of Nine Hills Road, Cambridge, CB2 1GE, United Kingdom, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I/We hereby give notice that I/We cancel my/our contract of sale of the following digital content/ contract of sale of the following goods/ for the supply of the following service,
Ordered on [ ]/ received on [ ]:
Name of consumer(s):
Email address of consumer(s):